Patient Resource Center
Sarasota Orthopedic Associates is committed to making your patient experience seamless from the minute you make your appointment to completion of care.
To schedule an appointment with Sarasota Orthopedic Associates, please call 941-951-2663. Our staff will assist in finding the earliest possible appointment as well as the specialist that is best suited to help you according to your needs. We are dedicated to providing each patient with the highest level of specialized care. Therefore, it is important to us to make sure our patients are treated as quickly as possibly - appointments can usually be obtained within 24-48 hours.
After you have scheduled your office visit with us, we ask that you please print and complete the following forms and bring them to your appointment. These forms will help you in expediting the check-in process for your appointment.
- New Patient Questionaire
- Follow Up Form
- Demographic Sheet
- Past Family History and Social History
- Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Coordination of Benefit Form
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices Notice of Privacy Practices
What to Bring
To make your visit as beneficial as possible, we request you bring all the following to your appointment:
- Pre-Registration Paperwork
- Photo Identification / Drivers License
- Insurance card(s)
- Referral from your primary care physician, if applicable
- Medical Records, including all x-rays, MRIs or other imaging films (with accompanying report)
- List of current medications
- Questions to ask the physician